- Vinyl Sash, the original replacement window.
- Vinyl Sash replacement windows are available in many styles to beautify your home; double hung, slider, slide-N-tilt, casement, awning, bay, and bow.
- Vinyl Sash insulated main frames and sash are fusion welded with state of the art welders for strength and durability.
- Fully welded multi-chambered head, sill and jambs provide a permanent air and water tight frame.
- Block and tackle balance system provides smooth operation from small windows to the largest double hungs.
- All units use 3/4″ double strength insulated glass with technology.
- Mainframes and sashes are fully weatherstripped, strategically placed to prevent air and water infiltration while still allowing easy operation.
- Integral handle rails extend the length of the sashes to provide added strength and ease of operation.
- Vinyl Sash H.P. windows are manufactured, installed and serviced by Vinyl Sash — (Factory direct – NO middle man).
- Installers are Vinyl Sash employees (NOT sub-contractors)
- Vinyl Sash windows are custom made to assure that your windows will fit properly.
- Vinyl Sash windows are maintenance free; they won’t rot, blister, warp, flake or chip.
- The insulated vinyl frame insulates 1400 times better than aluminum and with solar control Low-E argon gas insulated glass Vinyl Sash Windows will keep you warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer .
- Vinyl Sash windows have a 50 year transferable warranty!
Interior View of Bow
Easy to Clean Slider